Condo Insurance in Orlando, FL
Your condo is your home. It’s where living takes place, friends and family gather, and where you keep your valuable possessions. Your condominium association’s policy covers property common to all owners, but you need additional protection for your condo interior, yourself, and your things.
Schedule a free quote at Caple Howden Insurance Agency, Inc if you need homeowners or condo insurance in Orlando, FL. You’ll find that we have reasonable insurance rates for all of our policies.
Protection for Your Condo and Your Belongings
- Fire and Lightning
- Windstorm and Hail
- Weight of Ice or Snow
- Smoke Damage
- Falling Objects
- Damage by Freezing
- Theft on or off Premises
- Vandalism and Mischief
- Accidental Overflow from Plumbing
- Accidental Electrical Damage to Appliances
- Damage by Vehicles and Aircraft
- Reasonable Repairs
- Additions and Alterations You Choose to Make
- Damage to the Inside of Your Condo, Including Glass, Wall, and Doors
- Lodging If You Can’t Use Your Condo
- Replacing Locks If Your Keys Are Stolen
Protection for Yourself and Others in Your Home
- Personal Liability Coverage — May Protect You and Your Spouse or Any Relatives Living with You and Anyone Under Age 21 in Your Care
- Protection Against Claims You’re Legally Obligated to Pay — Bodily Injury, Sickness, Disease, and Death of Others
- Protection for Boats You May Own or in Your Care (Depending on the Type, Size, and Horsepower a Separate Policy May Be Needed)
- Cost of Defending Claim Against You (See Policy)
- Damage to Property of Others
- First Aid Expenses of Others
- Accidental Death Benefits
Caple Howden Insurance shops the national carriers to bring you the best coverage’s at the right price.
The Importance of Condo Insurance
Find the right homeowners and condo insurance to suit your needs by depending on our experienced insurance agents. We have been in business for more than 28 years. That means we have in-depth insurance knowledge to ensure you, your family, and your property is fully covered. We partner with some of the finest and dependable insurance companies operating in Florida today.
At our office in Orlando, FL, we’ll locate a policy that gives you peace of mind. Even though you aren’t expecting a problem on your property, that doesn’t mean they won’t happen. In fact, it’s best to be prepared. Turn to a trusted and client-focused team that always has your best interests at heart.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to determine your condo insurance options. We proudly serve clients throughout Orlando, FL and its surrounding areas.