Affordable Group Life Insurance Costs in Orlando, FL
It’s not really about how much life insurance you need. It’s how much money your family will need after you’re gone.
We’re here to help you make important decisions about protecting your loved ones.
We make life insurance costs in Orlando affordable for your business and your employees. Because we work with a number of carriers, we are able to locate the best deals for your company. Whether your company has never offered insurance or you want a better plan, we can locate the right group medical plans to address your specific needs. Get started today by scheduling a free quote.
How to Find the Right Business Health Insurance
Are you the group administrator of your company’s insurance plan, but you can’t get any answers from your current carrier? If your current insurance agent cannot provide the service you need, you should consider switching to our company. Our experienced insurance agents not only help you determine the best policies for your needs, but we also ensure you understand everything, such as the Affordable Care Act, COBRA, and other issues.
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Section 125 Plans
- High Deductible Plans (HSA/HRA)
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
Our Dedicated Team of Professionals Help You with the Following:
- Contract and Rate Negotiation for All Group Insurance Products
- Timeline Management Ensuring That Renewals Are Delivered Early, Market Options Are Available For Review, and Ample Time Exists for Decision Making and Implementation
- Open Enrollment Management and Support
- Online Enrollment and Billing Technology Solutions
- Comprehensive Employee Communication and Education
- Employee Health Advocate Services Guiding Employees Through Administration or Claims Issues
- Compliance Audits Encompassing all State and Federal Mandates
- Health Insurance Reform Education, Planning, and Strategy
- Contribution Modeling to Help Meet Employer Budget Targets
- Quarterly Claims Reviews and Renewal Projections
- Third Party Consulting to Evaluate the Efficacy of Current Programs
- Surveys and Benchmarking Studies
- Wellness Strategies
- Timeline Management
Find out today how the Howden Benefits Division can help you manage your healthcare costs and keep up with the ever-changing healthcare law. Providing you with peace of mind is our priority.
Contact us if you have questions about our business insurance and life insurance costs. We proudly serve clients throughout Altamonte Springs, Orlando, FL, and the surrounding areas.